Fall 2013 Registration
All teams wishing to register for the Fall 2013 season must submit a Preliminary Team Roster form and a complete Registration/Waiver form for each player. (Click here for Registration Tips for Team Reps)
Fall Team Registration Deadline is July 21st
All teams must submit a team fee of $1,300.00. Please check with your team representative to determine individual cost. One team check must be submitted with the Team Roster by July 21st. Any additional players registering after the registration deadline may submit the necessary forms to the appropriate registrar address located on the registration form. No registration accepted after December 3, 2013.
Feel free to e-mail questions to the registrars as necessary. E-mails for the registrars:
Laura Richie – 18s Divisions firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathie Mutch – 30s, 40s, 50s Divisions email@example.com
Teams new to OCWSL must submit a $100 team bond with registration. Note, all players registering for the Fall season should complete the Registration/Waiver form.
Player Registration (during the season)
Players who participate in OCWSL must have an ID card and be listed on the current roster with an officially registered team. Players who are seeking teams can sign up on OCWSL’s online database.
HOW TO GET AN ID CARD
- Download registration forms: OCWSL Registration/Waiver Form
- Fill out form completely and sign
- Provide a photocopy of current Driver’s License (or valid ID)
- Send form and photocopy of ID to registrar (address is on the form)
Registration must be made with Registrar five days prior to participation in a league game. “THE TUESDAY RULE” Players must submit all registration materials by the Tuesday prior to the Sunday game in which they wish to play. Player ID cards will be mailed back to the Team Rep, unless other arrangements are specified (i.e. pick up cards from registrar).
RESIGNATION / TRANSFER TO ANOTHER TEAM
Resignations are to be made on a standard resignation form provided by the league. There shall be no transferring of players from one team to another during the season without the approval of both teams involved. OCWSL Resignation/Transfer Form.
For more details, refer to the Bylaws & Standing Rules:
Spring 2013 Registration
All teams wishing to register for the Spring 2013 season must submit a Preliminary Team Roster Form and a complete Registration/Waiver form for each new player. Spring registration is due January 27th and must be mailed into the appropriate Registrar by that date. Further details and fees due are listed in the forms.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEAM REGISTRATION
- ALL NEW players must submit a signed release waiver.
- Any new player or player transferring teams must submit a legible photocopy of her Driver’s License, used to generate a player ID card.
- Spring registration deadline is January 27, 2013. Spring is a team fee registration so players do not submit money to OCWSL. One team check must be submitted in the amount of $950 by this date. Additional players may register after the deadline with the appropriate forms as described above.
- The team check must be made payable to OCWSL. Write your team name on your check.
- Turn in player registration form, team check, and photocopy of Driver’s Licenses for new players by mail to the appropriate registrar (address listed on the registration form).